This is a perfect recipe for kids – you can get them involved in the preparation and then give them a frozen treat for all their hard work! This DIY Summer Rainbow Pudding Popsicle recipe is so easy and you can experiment with different colors! The list of ingredients is also very basic – nothing fancy here!
List of Ingredients
- 4-6 Boxes of vanilla, white chocolate or cheesecake pudding
- 8-12 Cups of whole milk, cold
- 4-6 Gel or liquid food coloring
- 12 small Dixie Cups
- 12 small wooden popsicles
- 12 pieces of foil, cut to be slightly larger than the opening of the cup
- Prepare your pudding according to the directions on the box. For each container of pudding, add your food coloring. Mix well. In this pic, you can see I’m mixing red.
- In this pic, I’m mixing blue.
- Using a spoon, layer each color of pudding into your Dixie cups. Fill your Dixie cups about 3/4 of the way up.
- Cover with your foil and fold it over the cup. Gently insert the sticks about ¾ down into the cup. Freeze for at least 2 hours. Gently peel away your paper cups and enjoy!